Friday, February 26, 2010

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ...

Wow, didn't realise that I had left this blog to go fallow for so long!

Much has changed, though. Prince Azalea has begun wargaming again regularly - in fact not just regularly, quite a lot! Kids have started school. I've built lots of my own terrain and painted many miniatures. I'm in a different job and even my lovely spouse has gone back to do doing a little bit of work in the Azalean Imperial Libraries now the kids are a little older!

Also, I've started writing regularly and had a couple of things published by small scale publishers, which is one of the reasons for resurrecting this sadly neglected corner of the internet. Following good advice from BubbleCow and IainBroome that writers should blog regularly, I've logged back in here and I'll give it a go!

Here's hoping I can keep it up, but if anyone is actually reading this, please go ahead and post a comment of encouragement! :D And I shall attempt to keep up some regular posting this time!

Prince Azalea

No comments: